Teacher of Chemistry
We are looking for a Chemistry Teacher to join in February 2024. 6 hours weekly.
Responsible for producing the following results:
1. Teach chemistry classes based on the Godspell pedagogical style of personalized education, within its culture of values and quality organization.
2. Work together with Heads and/or Coordinators on pedagogical aspects and those related to the progress of the students.
3. Work with the NET of Science together with teachers of disciplines related to the area.
4. Coordinate with teachers from different disciplines to work on interdisciplinary projects.
5. Work together with the Counselors to achieve personalized monitoring of all students in the section at an academic and attitudinal level.
6. Prepare students for the I.G.S.C.E exam. Combined Science .
Have previous experience in a similar position.
Continually train inside and outside of school.
Have an open and critical mind.
Always be ready and willing to learn and innovate.
Demonstrate optimal leadership and interpersonal skills for collaborative work.
Be bilingual English/Spanish.
Preferably live near school.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Competitive salary according to the position.
To apply, you must send an email to email@example.com with the subject Chemistry Professor, and you must attach:
Applications received between October and February 2024 will be considered, and virtual or in-person interviews will be arranged. It is recommended to apply as soon as possible.